Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Valentine's - Chocolate's don't cut it anymore


Become a Plushie and earn some Plushie Perks!
 
February Plushie Perks!
4 Refills $125 ($35 each)
10 Refills $270 ($27 each)
 
4 3D refills $140 ($35 each)
10 3D refills $300 ($30 each) *$350 savings
*all prices include 10% discount for Plushies*
 
Keratin Treatment with Rosie $99 & up
*includes 10% discount for Plushies*
 
Airbrush 3 for $45
Double Dip 3 for $75 ($40 savings)
 
All Plushies All Month of February Get A Free Hand Paraffin when they come in for their appointment!
 


Botox Party!
February 6th 12-7
Book online or call us @ 972-793-0740
 
Plush has Airbrush Tanning!
Yes, and we are darn good at it too!
We use only the top of the line Norvell airbrush solution.

Meet the Team
This Month: Kelly


What's the #1 most Played song on your iPod?   It changes all the time! I love music! I think right now it's "walk of shame" by Pink.

What is one of your favorite quotes?   Being normal is boring  :)

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?  Someone from a fantasy novel. I want to be able to use magic.

What would you name the autobiography of your life?  I did it my way.

What was the last movie that made you cry or tear up?  Doctor Who (I'm a geek, what can I say)

The best part of waking up is?   Coffee!

What's your favorite product at Plush?  Whoopie Cream by FarmHouse Fresh

What beauty ritual do you do every day that you can't do without?  My hot baths. I cannot do it everyday but try to get it in once a week at least. Throw in some Sparkling Soak by Farmhouse Fresh and it's PERFECT!

Tell us more Kelly!
I have a set of amazing twins, boy and girl. And two wonderful step children! I've been married a year to my wonderful man, Bobby. I've worked with Brandy at Plush/Brandy's Spa for a year and a half now. I'm a professional photographer. I take professional photos of bands. I've also worked with individuals and taken baby photos, family photos and senior pictures. You can see some of my work at www.pitfreaks.com and I also just started selling fantastic supplements for a new up and coming company called IDLife. Check out my page at http://kellyhitt.idlife.com.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment